HIGH SCHOOL BAND LINKS
CCGC Greenwood March 23rd 2019
When: Saturday March 23rd 2019
What to Bring:
- Performance Clothes
- Makeup and Hair Accessories
- Pillow and Blanket
- Money for Concession Stand
- Flags and any Sticks or mallets you may need
- 11:30 AM. Meet at High School Band Hall
- 12:00 PM Depart Ft. Stockton
- 2:30 PM Arrive at Greenwood Elementary 2700 Farm to Market 1379, Midland, TX 7970
- Unload all equipment
- Check in
- Warm up: 3:02 pm
- Perform: 3:32 pm
- Body Warm up: 4:03 pm
- Equipment Warm up: 4:15 pm
- Perform: 4:27 pm
High School Guard
- Body Warm up: 5:11 pm
- Equipment Warm up: 5:23 pm
- Perform: 5:35 pm
Officer retreat: 6:10 pm
- 6:45 pm Load bus and depart for Dinner at Whataburger
- 7:00 pm Arrive at Whataburger 2217 E, I-20, Midland, TX 79701
- 8:00 pm depart for Fort Stockton
- 10:30 pm Arrive at High School Band Hall
Please call your parents on the outskirts of Ft. Stockton.
We are in the process of planning our Spring Trips for the Middle School 7th-8th grade Advanced bands and Beginner Band.
The tentative date for our 7th-8th grade trip is May the 3rd to Lubbock and performing in the Irons Music Festival.
The date for the Begginer Band will be May 11th to Greenwood. We will perform in the Greenwood Ranger Music Festival.
As we finalize details and costs, we will send out letters and information out for all parents and begin parent meetings.
Our second annual Fort Stockton Pre-UIL Band Festival will be held on April 3rd, 2019 at the Fort Stockton High School. Students will be released and transported to the High School and back to the Middle School during the day for their Pre-UIL Contest.